cURL and JSON API
What is cURL and JSON API?
cURL is a command line tool for getting or sending files using URL syntax. cURL is also using the same range of common internal protocol that libcurl does because cURL uses the libcurl for file transfer.
JSON API is a full specification for the request by a client to fetch or to modify data and how the server should respond to that client requests. Without compromising on readability, and flexibility, the number of request for the data and the amount of data transmitted between clients and servers will be handled by JSON API.
So using different APIs integration website can extensible to run it very smooth with the third party software or tool. JSON, cURL, and many more are there which can be utilized for one and other aspects of the website to display, to post or to get the information either from the third party or from the server side.
Advantages of API Integration:
- People can manage work
- Delivery of service and information are more flexible
- Can distribute information and service to the new audience which create the user experience
- Content generated can be published automatically and is available for every channel
- Content can be embedded from any site or application more easily
- Through API any user or company can customize the content and service
- Need change over time and API help to make that changes
Write an email [email protected] for the API integration to your website or application or software. You can also Request for a Quote, to discuss more project, website development, and API integration service.